LOWER PONGOLA TIGERFISHING
Fishing for the legendary Tiger-fish on the Lower Pongola River in a truly African atmosphere is a unforgettable experience. For anglers who would like to sample what fishing for this Legendary African species is like without breaking the bank, let us take you out on the Pongola River on a relaxed float fishing trip down the river, enjoy the scenery as we steer you onto the best spots on the river.
The main target species on this trip is Tigerfish, but other species such as Catfish and Mozambique Tilapia have also been caught on the river.
PEAK SEASON: SEPTEMBER – FEBRUARY
GUIDED FISHING PER DAY R2250.00 PER PERSON (MIN 2 ANGLERS)
- Transport from prearranged meeting place in Jozini, to the departure point on river and return to the collection point after float. A high clearance vehicle is required to follow us in your personal vehicle
- 1 Full day guided fishing on the Pongola River.
- Snacks, Lunch Pack, Softdrinks and Water.
- Fishing licenses and concession fees
- Flies and Terminal Tackle (Leaders and Tippet)
- Artificial Lures, In-line Spinners and Terminal Tackle
- Flights to and from OR Tambo International Airport
- Visa Fees (If required, we can assist in obtaining the visa)
- Airport Taxes
- Transportation from arrival destination to meeting place in Jozini
- Alcoholic beverages